Holiday Cottage to let - great Sea Views
LATEST NEWS: Welcome to our new web site! We hope it will be easier to use on mobile devices. Feedback welcome!
2018: Bookings are open for 2018. There are plenty of weeks still available. Don't forget the off-season small group discount - call us and discuss. See Rates and Availability
Newport Visitor Centre - latest: Thanks to many of our visitors who signed the petition, but the Park decided (Sept 2017) to close one of the best visitor centres in Wales. More information here.
- Erw Wen is a holiday let overlooking the sea at Newport Parrog, Pembrokeshire
- Sleeps up to 9, with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Parking: 5-6 cars.
- Modern, warm and comfortable, with wonderful sea views and a large garden.
- Full central heating; wood burning stove; cooking on an Aga
- Free Wi-Fi. Table tennis in garage.
- Great for small groups too - lower rates for up to 4 people
- Saturday changeover, Pets by negotiation - please call
- Close to the beach, in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
Newport Parrog at high tide
ERW WEN is a self catering holiday cottage at the Parrog (harbour) in Newport, Pembrokeshire. Located by the coastal path in the Pembrokeshire National Park there are wonderful sea views and the large sandy beach is one of the best in West Wales.
The house can sleep up to 9, so is great for family holidays, although small groups will also enjoy staying. The house is modern, warm and comfortable, with wonderful sea views and a large garden. It is about 130 metres from the beach, down a "no through road".
The best local beach is Traeth Mawr ("Big Beach"). It is on the other side of the river Nevern - at low tide you can usually wade across the river to the sand dunes and beach. Despite being close to the beach and town, Erw Wen feels very secluded and quiet. Erw Wen means "Fair Acre" and it stands in just under an acre of land.
Last updated 12th Oct 2017