Last updated 1st May 2017
Erw Wen Photo Gallery
View more pictures of the surrounding area
Click a picture to view a large version. Click the run button to see a slideshow
Full instructions at end (on small displays use full screen mode - F11).
- Click a thumbnail to see a large picture - press Escape or click to close
- Once viewing a picture, click or (at top left) to view the next or previous picture (or press or )
- To start the show click run (above or when viewing picture). Alter the delay first on this form if required
- On a small screen, it may help to view pictures in full screen. Press F11 (Repeat to close full screen mode). You can also maximise the window
- To pause the slide show click stop You can start it again by clicking .
- To close the picture viewing window hit escape or click
- You can change the time it takes to cross fade between pictures by altering the value in the Fade box above. This is specified in milliseconds
- To save a copy of a picture, when viewing one of the large pictures right click and select "save picture as..." (or save image as.. in Firefox). Save the pictures you want into a folder on your hard drive and you can then view this folder with your own slide show viewer (eg the Windows Slide show viewer)
- All pictures are heavily compressed to reduce download times; the show should run with little delay on broadband connections